Voice Workshop for Actors & Voice Actors (Spokane, WA)
Saturday, March 29th
Acting isn't just about what we say, but how we say it. Do you use your voice effectively? Can you deliver a script "conversationally"? And what does that mean anyway? What can you do to improve how you sound? How well do you care for your voice?
I address these questions and much more in this Voice Workshop designed specifically for Actors and Voice Actors.
Topics we will cover include...
* the Basic Mechanics of the voice
* Tension, Relaxation, Breathing and Posture
* the Voice Variables ~ Rate, Volume, Pitch & Quality
* Styles of delivery (Conversational, real person, documentary, commercial, audiobook, etc. And is "announcer" even viable anymore?)
* Vocal Problems to be aware of and eliminate.
Cost is $89. Class size is limited. Register online via the Eventbrite link below.