Monday, October 21, 2013

OCT's "Magic Tree House..." Truly Magical

Prairie High Schools' Ashleee Waldbauer, center.
I saw this show yesterday with my friend and fellow reviewer Dennis Sparks. We both found the OCT's performances amazing and I agree with Spark's review wholeheartedly.

Like him, I recommend the show--especially for young people, but ALL will enjoy. The sets, BTW, were somewhat so-so, but the other technical aspects of the show were awesome.

I also would like to point out that one of the leads, Ashlee Waldbauer, attends Prairie High School in Battle Ground, Wash. She is slated to appear in their production of "Oliver" opening in November. She is marvelous!

Here's Mr. Spark's review: http://dennissparksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/magic-tree-house-night-in-new.html

No comments:

Post a Comment