|Inside the Cannon Beach Coaster Theatre|
The Coaster Theatre is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the cultural, artistic and civic vitality of Cannon Beach by continuing the tradition of producing quality community theater and memorable experiences for residents and visitors of all ages.
Knowledge of theater operations and a passion for live theater is preferred. Demonstrated ability to create and execute successful and innovative fundraising campaigns. Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; ability to work as a team and individually to implement, develop and execute projects; ability to perform under pressure in a results-driven, deadline-oriented, team environment with a small staff.
Proficiency in Word and Excel required. Reports to Executive Director. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and ambitious individual excited to make a direct and significant impact on our acclaimed theater.
- Develop, launch and maintain patron and donor database systems.
- Work with Director and the Board to create, implement, and manage development strategies with clear outcomes and goals to achieve and exceed the organization’s short-and long-term fundraising goals.
- Maintain a proactive leadership role in identifying, cultivating, and building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential donors.
- Increase individual, corporate and other philanthropic giving and support
- Solicit major sponsors for individual shows
- Sell ads in playbill
- Seek grant opportunities, write grants and ensure grant reports are submitted in timely manner
- Write and mail thank you letters to donors and sponsors
$15 per hour – 20 hours per week. Email résumé and cover letter to Patrick Lathrop at email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Deadline:4/30/13